2-Day Certified Pool/Spa Operator Course:
United Fitness Sports and Pools is offering a 2-day course to learn how to maintain a safe and healthy pool or spa facility. This course will cover all chapters in the NSPF Pool & Spa Operator Handbook as well as local state codes. Our setting offers direct interaction with our knowledgeable instructor who generally works closely with pump room repairs, inspections and pool maintenance/service calls every day. Each student must attend the 2-day course of instruction. After completion of the course, an open book final examination will be given on the materials presented in the CPO® course. Each participant must pass the exam to become a Certified Pool/Spa Operator. A passing score is 75%. The certification is for a maximum of 5 years at which time the refresher course must be completed and the re-certification exam be passed.
After completion of the course, each “graduate” will receive a certificate, suitable for framing. This includes your CPO® Registration Number, which is permanently recorded by the Foundation. A wallet card will be mailed along with the certificate. The card, a miniature of the certificate, also carries the graduate’s personal CPO® Registration Number.
CPO Class Information & Topics:
• The National Swimming Pool Foundation Pool & Spa Operator Handbook
• 16 hours of instruction by a Certified NSPF CPO Instructor
• Pool & Spa Management
• Pool Water Circulation
• Water Balance
• Pool Calculations
• Safety, Liability & Risk Management
• Spas & Hot Tubs
• Record Keeping
• Chemical Testing
And more ………..
Private Certified Pool & Spa Operator Course:
United Fitness Sports and Pools Inc., offers private courses at your facility with your team and staff. This is a great way to get a more in depth and hands on training with your facility’s pool equipment and to familiarize your staff on the importance of aquatic safety. Included in our private training is a full facility inspection to see how your aquatic facility follows board of health codes and we will make any recommendation needed to help provide a safe and healthy aquatic facility.
From a corporate perspective, minimizing risks of injury and financial loss by having properly trained staff is a wise business choice. For more information on private Certified Pool Operator Courses please contact us at (877) 235-1971 or email us at email@example.com
CPO Registration Information and Fee:
Normal Course Pricing – $305
Early registration by Check $305 & Credit Card-$315
Payment and application must be postmarked at least 3 weeks prior to course
If paying by credit card, please fax application with credit card info to: 718-412-9320
Late Registration any application received less than 3 weeks prior to course- Payment by check $325 or credit card
This includes payment by credit card, personal check or Money order
GROUP DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE FOR GROUPS LARGER THAN 5 PLEASE CALL FOR EXACT PRICING.
HELPFUL LINKS: (click below)
Registration / Cancellation & Refund Policy
• Enrollment in each course is limited in size for maximum effectiveness and participation.
• Registrations are accepted in the order which they are received. Once submission of application is mailed registration is considered confirmed.
• Submission of your application indicates agreement with our terms & conditions.
• Submission of your application is considered binding and all course fee is non-refundable unless cancellation REQUEST is made by you in writing, 3 weeks prior to the first day of the course. All cancellation requests must be made in writing and mailed, faxed, or e-mailed to United Fitness Sports and Pools Inc.
• All classes have been scheduled on the availability of the Instructor
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY:
• If a class is cancelled by our organization, you will be given the option to transfer to our next training session or receive a full refund.
• If A cancellation REQUEST is made by you in writing, 3 weeks prior to the first day of the course, the registration fee less a $40 processing fee will be refunded upon return of any unused course materials sent to the registrant.
• Persons canceling after three-week cut-off will receive a credit certificate adjusted for the cost of course materials and other costs incurred by us. All cancellation requests must be made in writing and mailed, faxed, or e-mailed to United Fitness Sports & Pools Inc.
No-shows will be billed at the full rate. Submission of this application indicates agreement with these terms.
CPO Class Dates:
CPO Instructor: Craig Roopchand
Class Address: 22 Remsen St, Cohoes NY 12047
Two day Course starting at: 9am-5pm EST
Contact us for a course schedule
MARCH ~ Coming Soon
APRIL ~ Coming Soon
MAY ~ Coming Soon
JUNE ~ Coming Soon
JULY ~ Coming Soon
AUGUST ~ Coming Soon
SEPTEMBER ~ Coming Soon
OCTOBER ~ Coming Soon
NOVEMBER ~ Coming Soon
DECEMBER ~ Coming Soon